On the top there are only few cracks, but on the sides and back there’s a lot more damage to be proud of. I don’t know why the top is so hard to be worned, guess I just have to try harder.
As you can see, Ravelle has suffered a bit during these years, but still, and because of that, it is a my favorite guitar. Later we have to check out how other gear have survived roadworn, I’m sure there will be some marks of intentional accidents, except on the gear of Otto and Jesse, which I believe are still in mint condition.
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 11 - March 25, 2016
- Drum Cover Fisheye – Samyang 7.5 mm 3.5 Fisheye for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark 2 - March 24, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 10 - March 18, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 9 - March 11, 2016
- MadCraft Lightroom Preset Pack – Early 2016 - March 7, 2016