This post is the first one of the new photo series. It’s about the most iconic pop punk stage move of them all – JUMP!
On this first episode is shot in the corridors next to our rehearsal place. Tom had a bad hair day, so Otto volunteered to do the star role. We didn’t really care about the fact that drummers aren’t usually the ones who jump, especially on the stage. Of course we all hope that is all about to change.
Let’s hope this won’t be the final episode of the series and that we will have different locations and also other jumpers in the future!
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 11 - March 25, 2016
- Drum Cover Fisheye – Samyang 7.5 mm 3.5 Fisheye for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark 2 - March 24, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 10 - March 18, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 9 - March 11, 2016
- MadCraft Lightroom Preset Pack – Early 2016 - March 7, 2016