I like to use Lightroom for editing the photos that I shoot on the road. For each event I try to create a different recognizable look, which I then save as a Lightroom presets. Usually I’ve shared only one preset at a time, but now I decided to gather all presets from late 2015 to early 2016 in one zip-file. I ended up with this period, because all of these presets were made for photos shot with Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark 2.
Of course it doesn’t matter which camera you use. Only thing that I suggest is that you use these for RAW photos. I tried to include some variations of each presets, so it would be as easy as possible to find the best preset for each photo. I have included sharpening settings but not denoise settings. I use only the luminance slider to get rid of the noise.
Here are some examples of the presets:
More examples of Warm and Cold presets can be seen from the post of Olympus 14-42 mm pancake zoom.
More examples of Hockey and Rehearsal presets from the post of Olympus 14-40 2.8.
The rest can be seen in various photos in MadCraft’s Instagram account.
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 11 - March 25, 2016
- Drum Cover Fisheye – Samyang 7.5 mm 3.5 Fisheye for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark 2 - March 24, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 10 - March 18, 2016
- Pop Punk You’ve Never Heard But You Should Vol. 9 - March 11, 2016
- MadCraft Lightroom Preset Pack – Early 2016 - March 7, 2016